[Haskell-cafe] Re: Top Level TWI's again was Re: [Haskell] Re: Parameterized Show

Keean Schupke k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 04:03:09 EST 2004

Can a C function be pure? I guess it can... The trouble is you cannot
proove its
pure?

But - why would you want to use a pure C function. The chances of any useful
C library function being pure are slim - and the performance of GHC in some
of the benchmarks shows that there is hardly any speed advantage (for a pure
function)...

    Keean.