[GUI] ANNOUNCE: Specification for abstract user interface for Windows, GNOME and Aqua

Krasimir Angelov ka2_mail@yahoo.com
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 03:52:41 -0700 (PDT)

GUI Task Force people

    I am pleased to announce that on HToolkit web site

is placed the first draft of the specification for the

future development of HToolkit. The paper is focused
on the possibility to develop abstract GUI API which
will be able to ensure the native look & feel on both
Windows, GNOME and Aqua platforms. The specification
is not close and will be extended and/or
particularized in the future. I hope that the ideas
explained in the paper will also be helpful for the
Common GUI API specification. The source of the paper
is available in PDF and LaTeX format from the
following locations:

http://htoolkit.sourceforge.net/doc/specification.pdf
http://htoolkit.sourceforge.net/doc/specification.tex

All the best,