Building ndp Problem

Dominic Steinitz dominic.steinitz at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 25 05:46:43 EDT 2008

I wanted to try out data parallel haskell. I followed the instructions
on http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Data_Parallel_Haskell/PackageNDP but I
get the following error:

> dom at lagrange:~/ghc/libraries> make make.library.ndp
> make: *** No rule to make target `build.library.ndp', needed by `make.library.ndp'.  Stop.

BTW when I built ghc, I had the following problem with happy (and alex).
It kept telling me I needed dvips but dvips is already installed. In the
end I used --nodeps.