[ghc-steering-committee] DH quantifiers (#102), Recommendation: accept

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 17:12:31 UTC 2018

Hello,

I don't think we should accept this proposal, for the following reasons:
    * it is premature to "reserve" syntax for a future extension
    * I am not convinced that a design with 12 quantifiers is what I'd want
to use
    * I am not convinced about the utility of the "dependent haskell"
extension in the first place.

-Iavor