How do you keep tabs on commits that fix issues?

Justin Bailey jgbailey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 21:54:41 UTC 2023

I would also love to know how to do this. I don't often contribute to GHC,
but I follow bug fixes closely. In fact, the one time I did contribute (
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/merge_requests/10245), it turned out i
was duplicating work already done elsewhere! If I had known how to
understand if the issue I wanted fixed (
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/issues/22516) was backported, it would
have saved me and the maintainers' time.