Improving Merge Request review processes

Bryan Richter bryan at haskell.foundation
Tue Jun 27 12:01:26 UTC 2023

One common technique is to put all the MR instructions gobbedlygook into a
<!-- html comment -->, so they don't end up in the actual description. I
kind of agree the gobbeldy gook should be on the wiki, though, with a
simple <!-- See the merge request guide at https://url/to/guide --> in the
actual template itself. But even that kind of falls down because the link
wouldn't actually be clickable. Maybe a big comment is fine.

At any rate, +1 to making the template an actual template.