[ghc-lib] internal error after removal of integer-simple

Ben Gamari ben at smart-cactus.org
Sat Jun 20 12:52:13 UTC 2020

Ben Gamari <ben at smart-cactus.org> writes:

> On June 19, 2020 5:55:01 PM EDT, Shayne Fletcher via ghc-devs <ghc-devs at haskell.org> wrote:
>>
>>Anyone have any pointers on what is going wrong and what I should be
>>looking at?
>
> I have a hypothesis for what might be happening here. Investigating

My initial hypothesis was a unique conflict (as I had to resolve some
merge conflicts in this area while merging). However, a cursory look at
the relevant implementation didn't reveal any. I had to drop this last
night due to another engagement but I will try to resume today. Indeed
having a ticket would be helpful.

Cheers,

- Ben