Typechecker plugins: request for review and another workflow question

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Nov 10 15:37:20 UTC 2014

Hi Iavor,

Great!

For the workflow question: See https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Phabricator, which contains all the details. The short version for your needs: install `arc` (see the wiki page) and then say `arc diff` on your branch. Note that `arc diff` will change your commit message. If you don't want this, say `arc diff --head HEAD`.

Is there a place with an up-to-date user-level interface written up? I'll look through the code as well, but my interest is more in the interface than the implementation. Furthermore, it's easy to change the implementation later, but not the interface, and I want to make sure this has the best possible interface before releasing to the greater GHC public.

Thanks!
Richard