[GHC DevOps Group] CircleCI job accounting question

Jonas Chevalier jonas.chevalier at tweag.io
Sun Nov 12 13:09:49 UTC 2017

Hi Ben,

I'm interjecting since I have been helping setting things up in the
background.

Send an email to support at circleci.zendesk.com and mention that you would
like to enable the support for "macOS CircleCI 2.0" and "Configurable
resource class" on your repository, which is a fork of ghc/ghc. In general
it takes 1 business day to get it activated.

Cheers,
Jonas