[Fieldtrip] Lighting Patch for Fieldtrip

David Sankel camior at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:57:38 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Conal Elliott <conal at conal.net> wrote:
> Thanks, David!  I'm glad for lights in FieldTrip.  The code looks mostly
> good to me.  A few comments:

<snip>

> Would you mind addressing these issues and resending?

Thanks for the suggestions. I also wanted renderLightsIO to be in
unary style, but didn't think of using >=>.

My work at the moment is switching directions so I won't be continuing
with this at the moment. Maybe someone else would be interested in
making these changes?

> Happy new year,

Thanks. Same to you & your family.

- David

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 2:28 PM, David Sankel <camior at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Folks,
>>
>> I've attached patch that will allow FieldTrip full access to omni,
>> spot, and directional lights with varying parameters. It works much
>> the same way as geometry does. See examples.hs for neat examples (the
>> LegacyAdapterAnim.hs file is required for the examples and is
>> different from the one I posted earlier).
>>
>> I'll be updating the ticket
>> (http://trac.haskell.org/FieldTrip/ticket/16) shortly.
>>
>> David
>>
>> --