Cabal bugs

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:52:19 EST 2008

Hi

>  It looks like you have not recompiled, that line used to be:
>
>       Just installed <- getInstalledPackages verbosity comp packageDB conf

I recompiled using cabal clean && cabal install, but that didn't seem
to pick up the change... In the end it took a runhaskell Setup
configure/build/install to get it working. With that patch, I have now
successfully installed things to Hugs using cabal install.

It should be said that cabal install is absolutely wonderful - well
done to everyone who has worked on it!

Thanks

Neil