[Haskell-beginners] Linux install walkthrough

Adrian Adshead adrianadshead at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 21:22:26 EST 2010

I had another go at getting it going.
leksah 0.6.1 requires gtk2hs >= 0.10gtk2hs 0.10.1 requires gtksourceview >= 2.2gtksourceview 2.2 requires gtk+ >= 2.12gtk+ >=2.12 requires upgraded glib
So the answer is no, it is not installable on Centos withoutupgrade to gtk and glib.
The fedora 12 install works and I have leksah and my wx appworking, but unfortunately I use NX to open a remote sessionto the server and leksah does something to crash the connection,so I can not use it anyway.
Adrian.