[Haskell-beginners] Linux install walkthrough

Marc D. Migge marcmigge at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:07:12 EST 2010

Hi,

maybe you can be a little more specific, as to what problems you ran
into? I just installed Leksah on Ubuntu via "cabal install" and (using
the proper constraints) it worked like a charm. Install info for Leksah
is here:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Leksah_Installation

I didn't bother to install the haskell-platform though. Up to now I
could get all the packages I needed from the Ubuntu repos or Hackage
without problems.

Best regards,
Marc