[arch-haskell] NodeJS dependency

Alois Cochard alois.cochard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 20:54:05 UTC 2014

My bad, I was very surprised to see nodejs when doing a '-S haskell-xmonad'.
But I suppose it's because I did '-yy' at some point before and there was a
new version in the cache.... because indeed, trying to track down there is
nothing.

The worst thing is that I exposed the fact that I have a dependency on
nodejs in my system ;-)

Sorry for the noise

On 19 July 2014 21:00, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 01:19:13PM +0100, Alois Cochard wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I'm just switching to your awesome [haskell-core] repo (thanks for
> > the effort, this is extremely useful!).
> >
> > But I'm a bit surprised than when re-installing my xmonad... I got a
> > dependency on NodeJS inferred?
> >
> > Is there some form of haskell-webscale integration that I'm not
> > aware of?  ;-)
>
> Nope, no that I'm aware of.  Please report the reason for it if you
> track it down :)
>
> /M
>
> --
> Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
> email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org
> twitter: magthe               http://therning.org/magnus
>
> As long as there are ill-defined goals, bizarre bugs, and unrealistic
> schedules, there will be Real Programmers willing to jump in and Solve The
> Problem, saving the documentation for later.  Long live Fortran!
>      -- Ed Post

*A\ois*
http://twitter.com/aloiscochard
http://github.com/aloiscochard