[arch-haskell] NodeJS dependency

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Jul 19 20:00:53 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 01:19:13PM +0100, Alois Cochard wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm just switching to your awesome [haskell-core] repo (thanks for
> the effort, this is extremely useful!).
>
> But I'm a bit surprised than when re-installing my xmonad... I got a
> dependency on NodeJS inferred?
>
> Is there some form of haskell-webscale integration that I'm not
> aware of?  ;-)

Nope, no that I'm aware of.  Please report the reason for it if you
track it down :)

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

As long as there are ill-defined goals, bizarre bugs, and unrealistic
schedules, there will be Real Programmers willing to jump in and Solve The
Problem, saving the documentation for later.  Long live Fortran!
     -- Ed Post