[Yhc] Building yhc SConstruct file missing

Philipp Forsthuber philipp.forsthuber at gmx.at
Mon Mar 8 08:13:34 EST 2010

Hi @All,

a colleague of mine and I are writing our Master Thesis. Our goal is to
write a Haskell To Javascript Compiler.

Now we have found that yhc already at least has some sort of JavaScript
backend, and we wanted to take a closer look at all this. So we
installed darcs, checked out the repository and tried to build it. But
when we want to execute Scons to build the code the process fails
because the SConstruct file is missing. Does anybody know how to get
around this? Or are we just failing because we have to have anything
else installed to build the sources?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

cheers
Philipp

P.S.: If anybody happens to know anotcher Haskell to Javascript backend,
an email would also be really helpful. Thanks again!