[Yhc] Re: Haskell: YHC: compiler errors

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 15:56:19 EDT 2010

Hi Gwern,

I'd say abandoned prototype at this stage. I no longer work on Yhc, no
longer have a working copy, and don't have permission to push patches.
I wouldn't bother going to any effort cleaning it up, unless you want
to maintain/improve it in the long run.

That said, when I last used it, it certainly did parse case
expressions/lambdas! It was basically Haskell 98 plus a couple of
extensions, but not that much of the base library. I've no idea if you
broke something in your cleanup, or if something else got broken
before you got to it.

Thanks, Neil