[Yhc] Can't build Yhc on Mac

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:05:04 EDT 2009

Hi

I haven't build Yhc in ages (about a year), so the following is purely
from memory. From what I can remember Yhc used to depend on Tree234,
but then we moved to Data.Map. I wouldn't expect Tree234 to still be
needed/referenced at all. Is this using the latest darcs snapshot?

The Yhc libraries are unlikely to build anymore, but if you just want
the Yhc binary then that should still work. I used to regularly
compile Yhc with hugs (simply load up Main.hs with some include
directories), so compiling Yhc should be trivial.

Sorry I can't help any further - I think Yhc is now unmaintained, sadly.

Also sorry for the delay in replying, I was on honeymoon for 3 weeks!