[Yhc] YHC.Primitive;_E

Tom Shackell shackell at cs.york.ac.uk
Mon Feb 25 09:34:27 EST 2008

That is no doubt because _E is counted as a lowercase identifier by
every other Haskell compiler. The use of _E is historical, that was what
it was called in nhc98, and I never got round to changing the name. If
someone wants to go through the libraries and rename it that would be
fine :)

Cheers

Tom