[Yhc] FInfo->codesize woes.

Stewart Platt shteou.yhc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 14:07:27 EST 2008

Hi YHC!
  Greetings, and for those I haven't already pestered, my interest in YHC
pertains to my third year project, creating a JIT compiler for YHC's
bytecode.
Does anyone know if the FInfo->codesize value is reliable? I am presently
compiling the _driver function which states a codesize of 0x24, yet my JIT
compiler shows the IP (when I reach an END_CODE op) falls about 6 bytes
short of this. Also is every function guaranteed to have an END_CODE op at
the end? My current code works for a selection of functions I have played
with but I haven't had time to examine any more than a modest selection.
Cheers,
  Stew.