[Yhc] Yhc autumn cleaning

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:35:30 EST 2007

Hi

>   * Remove Make/ from src.

There is no Make/ in src, its in the root. And it is an alternative
build system - please do not remove until we've decided on the "one
true" build system.

>   * Cleanup the misc/ directory.

Everything in this directory either had a purpose, or still does -
leave it alone.

>   * Remove the src/compiler98 folder, which is now unused.

Kill, kill, kill!

>   * Remove msvc files in BCKernel directory.

No, these are visual studio support, and are used by the Windows build.

>   * Remove toplevel test/ dir. It looks unused.

Does it not have any files in it? Mine seems to have one, but that may
be out of the main repo. The test directory was intended to die, as
I've been gradually moving tests into the "tests" dir. Certainly
anything left in test/ should be moved into tests/ then test/ should
die.