[Yhc] Yhc autumn cleaning

Mathieu Boespflug mboes at tweag.net
Tue Nov 6 09:10:22 EST 2007

Hi again,

Perusing around the source repository I noticed that there are a bunch
of files and directories that seems unused. Here is a list of patches
to remove these. They can be pulled from

http://code.haskell.org/~mboes/yhc.cmake

Patch names:
  * Remove Make/ from src.
  * Cleanup the misc/ directory.
  * Remove the src/compiler98 folder, which is now unused.
  * Remove msvc files in BCKernel directory.
  * Remove toplevel test/ dir. It looks unused.

These patches are just to flag potentially obsolete files in the
repository. Let me know if any of these files are still used and I can
make new patches for inclusion into the main darcs repository.

Regards,

Mathieu