[Yhc] Core

Ricky Barefield aca03rdb at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue May 22 19:31:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm doing some work with YHC Core and having a problem when compiling
some of my code (which imports import Yhc.Core.Binary) when using GHC.
I need the code as an EXE.  It runs fine in ghci.

The complaint is

Bad interface file: Yhc/Core/Binary.hi
    mismatched interface file versions: expected 6060, found 6

I've downloaded YHC again and found Binary.hs, this hasn't really helped
because I can't remember how I made the .hi file in the first place.

If it was by scons build then this has stopped working now it's asking
if I have a C compiler.

Basically I'm a little stuck and any help regarding this will be much
appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ricky Barefield