[Yhc] What constitutes an 'evaluated node'?

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:42:21 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm hoping that some followup to Stefan's question will be posted
here. I have a similar question to answer with my Javascript code
generator. In Javascript, it is very easy to update the "original"
node after evaluation because references to an object referencing such
node are passed around, and updating of some property value via such
reference automatically updates the original node itself.

If it is more appropriate to limit update propagation, special
measures need to be taken (such as cloning a node object instead of
passing a reference), and it is better to be learned now.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web