[Yhc] broken build

Kartik Vaddadi itskartik at iitb.ac.in
Thu Jun 28 09:29:36 EDT 2007

Hi Thomas,
I was able to modify the prelude before and add functions implemented in
Haskell, with no trouble. Only when I try to define a *primitive*
function, and touch Prelude.c and Primitive.hs does the build break. I
removed all my changes to Prelude.hs, and it still gives the same error.

My guess is that changing Prelude.c or Primitive.hs caused scons to
recompile Word.hs, and that breaks.

How do I get the build to work? Thanks.

--
Blogs: http://kartik-log.blogspot.com, http://randomkart.blogspot.com