[Yhc] Backends & Bare Metal

Creighton Hogg wchogg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:41:28 EDT 2007

Hello,
So I admit that I'm not really that familiar with how Yhc works yet, but I
was wondering if anyone had ever tried/considered making the Yhc runtime
work on bare metal?  It seems like this would just involve using a modified
version of the BCKernel but everything else should be able to stay the same
since the rest involves compiling to byte code?  I have no idea how hard
that is, but it seems like it'd be almost more feasible than reworking
h0p/House to work with more recent GHCs.

Cheers,
Creighton