[Yhc] Data.Map

Christopher Lane Hinson lane at downstairspeople.org
Fri Jan 12 15:55:08 EST 2007

Thanks Neil!

Let's do #1 for now.  All the major yhc specific work is under YHC/, so I
don't expect a very large diff at the end.

In the time since I started, there was one moderately sized patch to the
libraries, but it changed a file that isn't in yhc yet.  If I start seeing
patches to the libraries that conflict with my diffs in ways that make me
do work, I'll change my mind very fast.  :)

--Lane