[Yhc] Re: Yhc port to Mindstorms

Colin Runciman colin at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Feb 28 07:27:25 EST 2007

Phil,

> I am working with an MSc student, Alexis Morris, to develop a system to
> program Mindstorms Nxt in Haskell.  One possibility is to use Yhc.  Can
> you advise on whether this is a good path, and how difficult you think
> it might be?  Cheers,  -- P

Matt Naylor was recently acting as teaching assistant on a course using
Lego Mindstorms robots and developed a way of programming the robots in
Haskell using the Lava library.  As it happens Matt is due to give a
talk on this topic at our group meeting tomorrow, and I'm sure he'd be
happy to send a copy of his slides if these would be of interest.

I'm including Matt on the cc-list.

Regards
Colin R