[Yhc] Could you please explain the interface to the type checker?

Thomas Shackell shackell at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Feb 16 09:48:04 EST 2007

Hi Bernie,

Probably the most useful person to speak to about the Yhc type checker
is Malcolm since the type checker hasn't been changed from nhc98. In
particular Malcolm's "Summer of Code" student studied the interface to
the type checker in depth.

There have been several proposals at a new type checker, and at least
one attempt with the google summer of code project - but so far these
have all failed to produce anything.

Anyway hope that helps :-)

Thanks

Tom