[Yhc] yhi talks about a "haskell class file"

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Tue Feb 13 14:50:22 EST 2007

Hello all Yhc'ers,

Here is a quick terminal session from my Mac OS X 10.4:

  Thorkil-Naurs-Computer:~/tn/test/Yhc/classfile thorkilnaur$ yhi
  yhi: The York Haskell Interpreter version 0.7.0-20070207134437-custom

  usage: yhi [options] classfile [args]

    classfile            - name of haskell class file to execute
    args                 - arguments to pass to haskell program

    -h --heap size       - set the heap size, e.g -h 10M
    -stats               - print statistics on the execution
    -v --version         - print the Yhi version then exit

  Thorkil-Naurs-Computer:~/tn/test/Yhc/classfile thorkilnaur$

Hm ... "class file" ... ? So what is yhi anyway, a retired Java bytecode
interpreter (hoho)? But seriously, should I report a (very low priority) bug
or just keep quiet about it?

Thanks and best regards
Thorkil