[Yhc] Cannot rebuild Yhc after fullclean (problem with Uniplate)

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 22:51:28 EST 2007

Neil,

As I upgraded to GHC 6.8.2, I am trying to do full clean and rebuild of Yhc.

I am getting an error:

======================================
Getting dependencies for depends/uniplate/Data/Generics/PlateInternal.hs.
Unable to open 'depends/uniplate/Data/Generics/.PlateInternal.hs.dep'.
Dependencies will not be calculated.
"ghc" -i./src/compiler -i./src/libraries/general
-i./src/libraries/core -idepends/cpphs -idepends/filepath
-idepends/uniplate -i./src/interactive -package mtl -package
containers -package pretty -package packedstring -c
depends/uniplate/Data/Generics/PlateInternal.hs -o
depends/uniplate/Data/Generics/PlateInternal.o
Getting dependencies for depends/uniplate/Data/Generics/Uniplate.hs.
scons: *** Source `depends/uniplate/Data/Generics/Str.hi' not found,
needed by target `depends/uniplate/Data/Generics/Uniplate.o'.  Stop.
======================================

SConscript in depends/uniplate does not mention Str. Even if I add it
there manually, I end up with error compiling Yhc.Core.Uniplate
because of uniplateOnList not in scope, but it is commented out in
Data.Generics.UniplateOn

If I uncomment it, there is a problem with contexts, etc...

Anything happened to Uniplate?

Thanks.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky