[Yhc] tbody creation missing from javascript creation functions?

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 20:12:54 EST 2007

Grepping around, I see functions for table creation / manipulation in
the javascript DOM stuff, but nothing for the tbody tag.

Is this because it's missing from the IRL DOM specification, or a bug,
or what?  Should I add functionality for creating this tag myself, or
is it easier to fix the generated haskell?

I ask because the place where I want to use this javascript from
haskell stuff should be making a tbody embedded in a div that is
smaller than the tbody; in modern browsers renders as a table with
scrollbars.

Thanks, thomas.

thartman at none:~/haskell-installs/yhc-install/yhc/src/translator/js/lib/haskell/DOM/Level1>grep
-irl mkTable * | grep  .hs
HTMLTableColElement.hs
HTMLTableElement.hs
HTMLTableSectionElement.hs
Html.hs_unsplit

thartman at none:~/haskell-installs/yhc-install/yhc/src/translator/js/lib/haskell/DOM/Level1>grep
-irl tbody * | grep  .hs
thartman at none:~/haskell-installs/yhc-install/yhc/src/translator/js/lib/haskell/DOM/Level1>cd
..