[Yhc] Yhc and Haddock

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 00:23:12 EST 2007

Hi,

As part of my Javascript backend development process I am preparing
Haddock documentation for the backend-related API. I however would
like to include as much as possible of Yhc own API (the yhc-base
package) into that documentation to have most things hyperlinked.

I was able to process all *.hs files in src/packages/haskell-base-1.0
and src/translator/js/lib/haskell. The draft documentation generated
is located at:

http://www.golubovsky.org/repos/YhcDocs/

However Haddock's parser does not tolerate some things that can be
found in Yhc Haskell runtime. So I had to insert cpp directives
#ifndef __HADDOCK__ to exclude pieces of code that Haddock does not
like.

I'd like to know if anybody objects to such addition (this does not
harm compilation anyway). I haven't pushed anything yet, but I plan to
push Haddock adjustments of nobody objects.

Thanks.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web