[Yhc] Re: Strange build error

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 04:40:21 EDT 2006

On 9/19/06, Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, why doesn't it just build (and copy into inst) one package first and
> then
> the other? Wouldn't that make things simpler?

No, that'd actually make things more complicated. At the moment Scons built
in dependency tree decides what order to build things. By doing something
like that we'd be shoe-horning our own dependency tree on top of the build
in one.

I've added a new dependency in that should hopefully fix the problem you've
experienced.

I can't wait for Yhc make mode to be complete so all this nonsense will
stop.

Andrew