[Yhc] build on x86-64 fails with undefined references

Kartik Vaddadi itskartik at iitb.ac.in
Thu Sep 14 09:53:02 EDT 2006

Thank you once again. You shouldn't have bothered, given that I already
have things working (and I need the uname hack to build other software).
But thanks a lot for going out of your way to help me :)

--
Kartik Vaddadi.

Home: 			www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~kart
Blogs:                  kartik.infogami.com, kartik-log.blogspot.com, kartik-rlog.blogspot.com
Alternate mail ID:	kartik.vad at gmail.com

"50% Reservation, 100% Politics" - Protest the Indian government's decision to increase reservation in private educational institutions (yfemumbai.blogspot.com)