[Yhc] YHC, NHC & HEAP_OFF_N1

Kartik Vaddadi itskartik at iitb.ac.in
Fri Sep 8 06:07:40 EDT 2006

Thanks a lot, Tom. That really clarified the issue :)
-Kartik

--
Kartik Vaddadi.

Home: 			www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~kart
Blogs:                  kartik.infogami.com, kartik-log.blogspot.com,
kartik-rlog.blogspot.com
Alternate mail ID:	kartik.vad at gmail.com

"50% Reservation, 100% Politics" - Protest the Indian government's decision to
increase reservation in private educational institutions
(yfemumbai.blogspot.com)