[Yhc] Yhc HCAR Entry

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:04:11 EDT 2006

Hi,

Last year we were in the HCAR:
http://haskell.org/communities/06-2006/html/report.html#yhc

Quote:
The York Haskell Compiler (yhc) is a backend rewrite of the nhc98
(→2.3) compiler to support features such as a platform independent
bytecode and runtime system.

It is currently work in progress, it compiles and correctly runs
almost every standard Haskell 98 program but FFI support is on going.
Contributions are welcome.

We need a better description of what we do, what we've done and where
we are going, since that contribution is a massive undersell! Anyone
want to put together something? Anyone have anything that needs to be
put in?