[Yhc] Autogenerate .ycr for each .hbc?

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 15:50:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

I need to have a .ycr (YHC core) file generated for each .hbc file
that is generated when building YHC (prelude, packages). I am
guessing, I have to add the -corep option somewhere in Scons building
scripts. Can this be done in a single place (toplevel SConstruct), or
in multiple?

In general it would be nice to make core autobuilding as an option, i.
e. when "core" appears in the scons command line then generate binary
core files along with bytecode files (by appending that -corep option
where appropriate).

PS I am not very much familiar with Python and Scons. I tried hard to
see where YHC commandline flags are set to generate bytecodes for
prelude and packages, but couldn't find that out.

Thanks for any advice.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web