[Yhc] Warning: scons fullclean recommended

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 18:03:22 EDT 2006

Hi

> I'm not sure I like that fix much... since when are Ids supposed to
> resemble numbers?

A unique lambda name is generated by making "_LAMBDA<id>", so we
pretty much have to have showing an <id> come out as something
sensible and unique, showing it as a number is the best we have. If
id's are changed to something which is non-numeric, thats fine, as
long as each unique id generates a unique string for the name
generation.

This restores the behaviour before newtype wrapping, since before
newtype wrapping show of an Id was just showing an Int, and gave the
behaviour shown in this patch.