[Yhc] -package cpphs ? (build problem)

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 12:06:14 EDT 2006

On 10/13/06, Greg Buchholz <haskell at sleepingsquirrel.org> wrote:

>     That was apparently the problem.  I upgraded darcs to 1.0.8 and now
> I get a working yhc, yea!

That's good news! I have added a test to the build script to force people to
use a version newer than 1.0.3. I don't know when the problem you
experienced was fixed but it's the best we can do.

P.S. Interestingly enough, now darcs breaks during part of the
> process...

I've never seen that message before, and I use 1.0.8 too. If it still built
and the test completed then I don't suppose we should worry about it too
much :-)

Andrew