[Yhc] darcs update

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 09:57:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

We are moving to a new darcs repo on haskell.org, so that non-York
people can get ssh keys and access and have a chance to play in our
repo. We now have a new repo:

darcs.haskell.org/yhc

Unfortunately I haven't tagged the repo yet, so --partial doesn't
work. I am currently the only person with commit access, we're working
on getting access for everyone else.

Can no one commit to the old repo for the next day or so, until
everyone has access to the new repo. Don't start pulling from there
until I've got checkpointing set up, or it will take a while :)