[Yhc] YCR2JS and Safari

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:52:59 EST 2006

Hi Dimitry,

> > This demo page appears totally blank to me.  (Using Safari under MacOS X
> > 10.4.8).  The Javascript console tells me there was a "Type Error line 1".
>
> I also received a message about some weird error in Opera.

Under Opera its also blank to me (but an old version definately worked)

The problem seems to be with this line (2620):

var StdOverlay_46_95LAMBDA450=new HSFun("StdOverlay._LAMBDA450", 0,
function(){return new String("function(x,y){return (x - (x %
y))/y;}(exprEval(a),exprEval(b));");});

Where as far as I can see a and b are undefined?

Althougth the the error message points at a syntax error, with the
function(x, being the culprit