[Yhc] Libffi

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 06:18:13 EDT 2006

On 6/8/06, Malcolm Wallace <Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk> wrote:

> "Andrew Wilkinson" <andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've already sconsified cpphs ...
>
> Is it sensible to push a patch for this into the cpphs repository?  Or
> does it really only apply to building yhc?

The scons script I've written doesn't actually build the cpphs binary, it
just grabs the source files which are then linked into the yhc binary. I
don't think you can have a scons script that can be used both as a
standalone script and called as part of another build process.

If you wanted me to properly sconsify it then I could, but I'd still need
the special YHC build script for it.

Andrew