[Yhc] Compiling Prelude.hs

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:28:57 EST 2006

The error isn't raised when the usual byte code compiler is used but
it happens when the .NET backend is used. The problem is that I am
generating IL assembly code which after that is compiled with the
ilasm tool. The tool complains about the duplicated declarations. With
the byte code compiler you will end up with a little bit more byte
code. Is it possible to remove the duplicated instances as well?

Cheers,
  Krasimir