[Yhc] ByteCode Parser (was YHC build finished successfully...)

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:32:47 EST 2006

Hi Jared,

> check, and it seems to be passing.... I imagine that this
> parser/pretty-printer worked at some point in time, right?

It never worked fully, which is the problem you're hitting. I only
ever tested in on some simple .hbc files. I have attached updated
versions of some files (there was a bug to do with reading signed
bytes as the length of a negative integer which I want to chat about
with Tom, but i've papered over for now).

Hopefully this should get you further, but it still isn't complete.
I'll work on writing a complete bytecode library in the next week.

If this doesn't work with your particular file, then send me the
source and the .hbc file you are working with.