[Yhc] New Buildbot

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 11:59:29 EST 2006

On 12/11/06, Markus Prinz <cypher at qsig.org> wrote:

> Right now, yhc fails to build on the OS X machine with the following
> error:
> ------------8<------------------
> [...]
> Checking size of double... (chached) no
> Checking size of void*... (chached) no
> Failed to check types sizes/endianness. You do have a working C compiler
> don't you?
> ------------>8------------------
>
> After doing a new, clean checkout (i.e. rm -rfing the yhc dir, and
> 'darcs get ...'), this error no longer appears. It appears that the
> problem is with the cached configure-data.

This is something to do with the new caching system in Scons. I have
installed the latest pre-release of scons (which is what the Mac machines
are running) and I get the some problem on my AMD64 machine. I don't know
what the problem is - I'll probably have to ask the scons developers, but
the work around is to pass --config=force when configuring.

i.e.
scons configure --config=force

Cheers,
Andrew