[Yhc] New Buildbot

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 08:44:23 EST 2006

On 12/11/06, Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Checking size of double... (chached) no
> > Checking size of void*... (chached) no
> > Failed to check types sizes/endianness. You do have a working C compiler
> > don't you?
>
> This one is one for Andrew to fix :)

Unfortunately this only happens on Mac OS X machines, so I suspect it may be
a scons problem rather than yhc-build-system problem - but I can find no
reference to it.

As I have no access to a Mac OS X machine there is nothing I can do. Until
someone works out what the problem is and fixes it, or I come across a
reference to the problem with a solution it will remain a problem for Yhc.

Andrew