[Yhc] I can't get foreign export to compile

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 10:02:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

As far as I know, Yhc doesn't have foreign export - but only Tom can
say for definate.

You can of course use yhi as a library (once the code is finished!) to
give you dynamic calling into Haskell at runtime. I guess thats the
yhc way of doing this.

One thing we were discussing a few days ago is that we need an FFI
test suite for Yhc, since it appears that packedstring fails in the
FFI.