[Yhc] Re: Build error, when no C compiler

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 10:30:38 EDT 2006

> I guess we should check for a C compiler first.

I've added a patch to hide that exception. Perhaps a proper test for a
working C compiler would be better, but this'll do for now.

Next point, scons build yhc also requires the C compiler, which is
> unfortunate because what I really want is yhc, not yhi. I realise its
> a slightly obscure request, but any chance?

Ok, I've stopped it generating config.h if you're only building yhc or the
libraries. That does mean it won't check for things like darcs, ghc and svn
but it should be ok as not many people will just build yhc.

Andrew