[Yhc] can't build on MacOS?

Thomas Shackell shackell at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Dec 7 05:24:39 EST 2005

... Also of note is that LD_LIBRARY_PATH is the path where the OS looks
when dynamically loading libraries at runtime (on dlopen to be precise).
I suspect what you need to set is LIBRARY_PATH, since that's the
variable gcc uses to decide where to look for libraries:

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Environment-Variables.html

cheers

Tom